21 Ocak 2014 Salı

All of Me - John Legend Cover (Luciana Zogbi)


All of Me - John Legend (Cover by Luciana Zogbi) Facebook: Instagram: lu_zogbi.\r\n\r\nFacebook: Instagram: lu_zogbi.\r\n\r\nI love this song! Sorry for the mess ups!\r\n\r\nKania and Katia.\r\n\r\nPlease LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and stay tuned for more videos!\r\n\r\nHi guys! :) Sorry for not posting a cover in a while, I've been REALLY busy and haven't had time to sit down and learn a song. I lövee this song it's absol.\r\n\r\ndesculpem o som não esta muito bom mesmo assim espero que gostem :D sim foi feito para uma pessoa especial (ela sabe que ela e)\r\n\r\nHellööw everyone. This is my new cover of the song All of me by John Legend. I am sorry for my mistakes, but no one is perfect!!! Thanks for watching! Lo.\r\n\r\nOnly a preview; full video on new youtube channel. Video: Channel: \r\n\r\nCover by Carlos Ramos Go to my Facebook: carlosramosmusic Follow me on instagram: carlos_canta.\r\n\r\nRough start but i stuck through it lol. Wanted to end the year on a good note lol so heres a little cover to John Legend's song All Of Me just LOVE this song.\r\n\r\nI thought this song was so beautiful when I heard it, I had to cover. Sorry I look a bit rough! But hope you like it guys :)\r\n\r\nLove this song, hope you guys like it!\r\n\r\nLast open mic in 2013!\r\n\r\nI got bored on New Years day and decided to sing a little something lol.\r\n\r\nTell me what you think? I'll do the whole version if people like this (:\r\n\r\nCover of All of Me by John Legend.\r\n\r\nFeaturing Lucky's barking.\r\n\r\nDedicated to Leighton.